PAPERPRINCESS....

Go down

PAPERPRINCESS....

Post  ScarletOne on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:26 am

Thought you might wanna see this pic ;-) PHWOAR!

[url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2752468/Dapper-Jedward-are-style-pros.html]www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2752468/Dapper-Jedward-are-style-pros.html[/url]

In the new Grazia!
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

Re: PAPERPRINCESS....

Post  ScarletOne on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:56 am

this link is better than the sun one, good old HW!

[url=http://www.heatworld.com/XFactor/2009/12/Jedward-as-youve-NEVER-seen-them-before/]http://www.heatworld.com/XFactor/2009/12/Jedward-as-youve-NEVER-seen-them-before/[/url]
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

Post  PaperPrincess_x on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Oh yes! I saw these yesterday! Sexayyyy!
And did you get heat? The bloody photoshoot they did with them! They had the opportunity to have them dressed however they wanted and they go for a bloody medieval theme! They could have really sexed them up and they go and put them in old mens clothes! This is an outrage! They're still hot though.
PaperPrincess_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletOne on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Ooh I haven't seen the heat one yet. I bought Grazia today simply for the pics though, they were hot :-)

Heat should have photographed them topless *drools* considering all of the mingers they put on torso of the week, it would be a nice change to actually have good looking guys on there for once!
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

Post  PaperPrincess_x on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Well, this week's torso of the week is blonde and irish!

But it's Ronan Keating.

I actually wouldn't mind the twins topless. They have that skinny build I like. All these Daniel Craig's and Ricky Whittle's don't do it for me. Skinny and pale however. Oh yes.

heat could have had them in towels. Or a shower shot like Lloyd. Though maybe not together. That would be weird. But oh well I wouldn't complain.

Is the grazia interview any good? Wow the twins are fit!
PaperPrincess_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletOne on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:32 am

There wasn't really an interview with it :-( just the photos. There was only a little bit of writing, just saying that the twins love designer clothes but could never afford them, bless! We should write to Heat and demand they put them on torso of the week. If they did I'd actually buy it for the first time in months.

Ronan Keating? Ew. I like skinny guys too, but Ronan def comes under scrawny.

I can't stand Ricky bloody Whittle, arrogant knob. He's a baldy with a very average face. Muscles do nothing for me, a bit of a 6 pack is nice but a rippling torso, popeye arms and pecs that are bigger than my tits leave me cold.
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum