The Exiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alas, the Heatworld Forums are no more...

+2
misstaz
ScarletOne
6 posters

Go down

Alas, the Heatworld Forums are no more... Empty Alas, the Heatworld Forums are no more...

Post  ScarletOne Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:50 am

Let's all have a 2 minutes silence in memorium......

*wipes away tear*
ScarletOne
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

Alas, the Heatworld Forums are no more... Empty Re: Alas, the Heatworld Forums are no more...

Post  misstaz Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:17 am

*Holds hand to chest in faux American pledge manner*
How will we cope without 'What I'm having for dinner' and trolls?!
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Alas, the Heatworld Forums are no more... Empty Re: Alas, the Heatworld Forums are no more...

Post  nwiltshire1678 Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:45 pm

pandas got food topic! hehe.
can't beleive they re activated every old account! muppets, how many twats are gonna have a field day? candy has at least 20 before she's all out again. bloody annoying that the pics bit is screwed, everyone looks like Katona on a bad day....
nwiltshire1678
nwiltshire1678

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletOne Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Have they reactivated old accounts? i didnt know that...might try one of my old ones...
ScarletOne
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletOne Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:53 pm

OMG it's true! :-O
ScarletOne
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:03 pm

lol!
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  laura_darlo Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:24 am

i can't sign into Heat anymore so god knows what they've done !!!
laura_darlo
laura_darlo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittyqt Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:42 am

I don't like the new heat... baffling me!

Kittyqt

Back to top Go down

Post  nwiltshire1678 Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:33 am

Deaded completely, bit like the website as a whole. entire thing has been out of action all day, I went to 3am, but that place is deaded than a morgue, no decent chat!
nwiltshire1678
nwiltshire1678

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 pm

They can't even get their story right on twitter either. Earlier they said Ricky Whittle had had a car accident. He'd been arrested following an 'incident' with a photographer. My mum will be gutter if he can't appear in Strictly tomorrow, she gets all excited when he starts shaking his thang!!
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:05 pm

gutted, even. I always like a story when pap has been injured, lol! Apparently, Ricky drove into him...probably because the pap jumped out in front of the car to try and get a pic, bleedin idiots the lot of em!
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Femmefartale Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:54 am

It looks like they've taken away the comments section on their stories now. What's the point of the place now when they report things after everybody else anyway?
Femmefartale
Femmefartale

Back to top Go down

Post  nwiltshire1678 Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:07 am

according to the twitter link they are having problems (no shit sherlock!) anyways, they got the site back on line after ages off yesterday, but the comment boxes are still not in full flow, I guess coz we gave them a heart attack with the comments considereing there was no bannerman to regulate, so I think till he is back on the beat no-one is allowed to say a word.
nwiltshire1678
nwiltshire1678

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:42 am

I doubt I'll bother much anyway, all the 'stories' are shit and second rate, plus they've turned into a bunch of 11 year olds with their wow, fabulous, amazing dumbass speak. Have given up on the mag as it's been complete rubbish since Mark Frith left. They seem to have lost their way and have no idea what age of reader they're targeting anymore. P.A.N.T.S!
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down