The Exiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... presents all the way...

+3
Admin
Mrs Badger
Kittyqt
7 posters

Go down

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... presents all the way... Empty Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... presents all the way...

Post  Kittyqt Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:21 am

Right ladies, what's everyone asking the OH's to get them for Xmas? : - )

Kittyqt

Back to top Go down

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... presents all the way... Empty Re: Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... presents all the way...

Post  Mrs Badger Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:39 am

I have provided Mr B with a vast 3 page list pmsl!! I actually need an external hard drive (that is MUCH less exciting than it sounds!!) though, so expect I will be getting that. Mr B is surprisingly good at presents for a blokey bloke. He often buys me jewellery that he's chosen himself, and for our first wedding anniversary he got me flowers from the florist who did our wedding flowers and got them to use the same sort of flowers as I'd had in my bouquet!! Bless him!! I find though most blokes are better with clear instructions!
Mrs Badger
Mrs Badger

Back to top Go down

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... presents all the way... Empty Re: Jingle Bells Jingle Bells... presents all the way...

Post  Admin Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:21 pm

I have no other half! "meaty doesnt count" but santys getting me L4D on the pc and thats all I care about!

Admin
Admin

https://theexiled.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:52 am

The BF is normally pretty good at presents, he's well trained! I am an extreme saddo though and will be happy if he remembers I want a Le Creuset casserole dish! He, on the other hand will be happy as he will be getting the walkie talkies he's been going on about for months. Other than that, not a lot as we're on a budget since I left my job earlier this year and went self employed.
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Badger Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Strangely enough, there is a Le Creuset casserole on my list too lol!! My current one is in its 20s and has seen better days. What do you do Misstaz? It is a bit scary when you go it alone - we both work for ourselves. Good luck with your business!
Mrs Badger
Mrs Badger

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Thanks hon, I'm an indian head massage practitioner! Qualified a few years back but never had the courage to go for it until earlier this year when I went a bit mad and walked out of my VERY boring desk job! Am also writing a recipe book. What do you do? x
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletOne Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:03 pm

I really want a kitten but not sure if I'll get one....that one may take a few months of persuasion!
ScarletOne
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Badger Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Oooh a KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!! My wee ginger lads will be 16 soon though, so I don't think they could cope with a kitten at this late stage in the proceedings. They're such wusses!! I'd LOVE one though!

I do Tarot readings Misstaz. I've been doing it for about 4 years as a business now. I work part time, although I'm determined to make Mr B do me a website one day and do more email readings. Are you finding you're getting much work? Many of the people I know doing alternative therapies could do with a bit more! Are you based at a salon or something, or working from home? Hope it goes well for you.
Mrs Badger
Mrs Badger

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittyqt Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:22 am

Ooooh I saw one of my presents by accident, well actually I was asking my bloke why he got so much money out of bank being nosy and in end he shouted and told me it was because he was off to pick up "your bloody ghd set which is part of your xmas present you silly cow" oops did I feel bad or what lol. Very nice tho, had a peek when he got home!

Kittyqt

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittyqt Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:24 am

Admin - what's an LD4? Clueless when it comes to PC's!

Kittyqt

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:38 am

Mrs Badger, I have my own website and am freelance, going to people's houses/workplace. Have also just started offering head massages at a newly opened hotel so hoping work comes in from that. It's a bit slow TBH although it can take a while for new enterprises to get going so I'm not too worried yet. I've just started doing gift vouchers. They tend to have about a 75% take up rate so you get a good little profit! Website deffo a good idea, then you can register it with Google and Gumtree (if there is one in your area) to gain more hits.
Scarlett, I wanna kitten too but my cat, Jackjack, is 15 and does NOT like other cats so I've got no hope *pouts*!
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  nwiltshire1678 Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:47 am

Other half is talking about getting me an X-pole, !!!
nwiltshire1678
nwiltshire1678

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittyqt Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:53 am

Is that one of those pole dancing poles you pop up in your front room Wilts?

Kittyqt

Back to top Go down

Post  nwiltshire1678 Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:32 am

yup kitty, I've started classes in a neighbouring town, my bloody arms are still refusing to move 3 days later! My mate who is doing the classes with me has a pole in her front room. I'm gonna put mine in the kitchen as extra entertainment when I'm cooking a stir fry.....
nwiltshire1678
nwiltshire1678

Back to top Go down

Post  Femmefartale Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:53 am

I can count on pampering kits-I get overloaded with them! I just donated a fair few to my daughter's school fair because he gives them to me for every gift giving occasion and I can't keep up!
Last year he bought me a lovely jewellry set-silver and diamond. That was a surprise! But other than the Spandau Ballet Live at the O2 I've requested,I have no idea!
Femmefartale
Femmefartale

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:02 pm

I'd rather not know what I'm getting TBH but the OH's parents always ask for a list. Kind of spoils the surprise
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittyqt Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:00 am

Ha sounds fab Wilts! Def adds a new meaning to spicing up the cooking lol. Heard it's very good exercise, but think I'd be too self consious in a class!

Kittyqt

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:55 am

Am currently baking slices of orange to make xmas decorations. Have already done bundles of oranges with cloves stuck in them with sticks of cinnamon and dried chillies...does that make me sad??!
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Badger Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:28 am

Well I'm impressed!!
Mrs Badger
Mrs Badger

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:25 pm

lol. House smells lovely. All Christmassy. Mmmmmm
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum