The Exiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Factor stuff

+6
misstaz
Silvermist
PANDA
nwiltshire1678
Admin
ScarletOne
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

X Factor stuff - Page 2 Empty X Factor stuff

Post  ScarletOne Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Who do you want to be in the bottom 2 tonight?

I reckon Lloyd and Jamie, and Jamie should go. Simply because he's boring. Lloyd is allowed to stay and be pleasing to my eyes for another week.
ScarletOne
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

X Factor stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: X Factor stuff

Post  misstaz Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:48 am

Laura, I think it was right that Olly was in the bottom 2, he was completely out of tune!
Want Lloyd and Olly in the bottom this week and Stacey to win although Joe is now the bookies fave.
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:50 am

forgot to add the who will sing what bit...Um, bet they give Olly I'm still standing.
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  PaperPrincess_x Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:09 am

Olly just gets shittier every week.
AND I AM STILL SOOOOO ANGRY THAT THE TWINNYS AREN'T THERE!!!!!!!
But Lloyd wasn't bad at all last night. He looked a bit paedophilish in that second outfit, if you know what I mean. And Danyl was "mmmkay". Yeah, I'll have either of those win now, cos I really don't give two shits about the show now. But it was shiteously boring last night.
I hope Olly fucks off tonight though. Wow I'd be happy if he did
PaperPrincess_x
PaperPrincess_x

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:08 pm

I love Lloyd's voice, it's quiet but has a lovely tone, noone every seems to hear it. I'm with you on Ollie, he was out of tune again last night and noone said anything. Even pitch perfect Danyl was out. Joe and Stacey were the best again.
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletOne Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:56 pm

I'm really starting to dislike Ollie.He was really ungracious last week when he got through over the twins, and he was even worse tonight when he stayed in over Lloyd. He's starting to come across as really arrogant and I don't want him in the final - Ollie to go next week and Danyl, Stacey and Joe in the final 3.

Lloys had only just started to grow on me - he actually has a really jazzy, soulful voice and all the crappy teenybopper songs Cheryl gave him didn't do him justice at all.
ScarletOne
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:22 am

I agree, I always think Simon needs to tell Ollie to have a little grace when he gets through. Plus, I'm more than a little bored of those tight trousers. They should have given Lloyd more soulful songs to showcase his voice which is way better that Ollie's IMO. Also, WHY OH WHY do none of the judges comments on Ollie being OUT OF TUNE???
While I'm on a rant, why did Alicia keys do a random medley? Just sing a damn song ffs, we all know who you are...grrrr.
Excuse the rant, am huddled up on sofa under a blanket with a cold/flu/bug thing. Sniff
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  PaperPrincess_x Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Just when I didn't think it was humanely possible for me to hate Olly any more, he goes and acts like the cunt that he is and does that to poor baby Lloyd! I swear if I ever walk past olly in the street I'm going to kick him to the floor then do a shit on him. Well, maybe not, but I would disfigure his face even more.

I really really REALLY want Danyl to win. He has stopped coming across as a dickhead now and rather than feeling sudden urges to kick him, I kind of want to cuddle him now. He seems quite sweet actually. And he must be a nice guy if he works well with children. Unless he's a kiddyfiddler. I don't think he is though. I just don't get "those" vibes from him. Not like with Jacko and Gazza Glitter. You could tell there was always something not quite right with them.

But poor, poor Lloyd. the poor lamb. He handled that really well last night. And bless his little face. Oh how I wish I could adopt him. His face last night, he looked like he had been sent to stand outside the headteachers office.

But Olly's reaction. Anyone would think he had been let out on day release. What a dick knot.
PaperPrincess_x
PaperPrincess_x

Back to top Go down

Post  PaperPrincess_x Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 pm

And oh god just WHAT was Alesha Keys wearing last night? Seriously, she has nothing to hide from us all now. I think we saw every little intricate detail. I'm sure in ten years time, she will look back on her performance and see that outfit as a low point in her career. But I suppose it was nice to see her paying homage to John & Edward.

Oh no, I've just had an awful image come to mind. I'm not sure I should share it with you guys, it's just TOO disturbing. Oh heck, I'll share on the mental rapage = John & Edward in Alesha's tight red PVC suit. Now I wouldn't say no to a bit of Jedward but, eurgh, I'd rather see Alex Reid in Katie's undies.
PaperPrincess_x
PaperPrincess_x

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:08 am

euww!!!
I hope everyone else picks up on just how vile and ungracious Olly is, I cannot stand the ODIOUS LITTLE FECKWIT! Well done Lloyd for showing such poise and MANNERS.
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittyqt Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:36 am

I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Did Olly act a dick?

Kittyqt

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletOne Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:30 am

Kitty, he was just really ungracious. As soon as Dermot announced that he was through and Lloyd was out, he just started jumping up and down, punching the air and going "YES! Get in!" and then ran offstage! No hug or even a pat on the back for poor Lloyd, he didn't say a word to him. Made Ollie look like a total dick.
ScarletOne
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Whereas Lloyd was extremely mature and gracious. Ollie is a twunt.
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  PaperPrincess_x Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Lloyd was brilliant the way he conducted himself.
And does anyone else know why Olly apologized for swearing on the xtra factor?
Apparantly he shouted "Come on cunts" after finding out he got through, but I didn't hear it.
Mind you I was concentrating on peeling an orange at the same time, so yes, my concentration was elsewhere.

But the way Olly acted was horrible. That was so mean. Not even a backward glance to poor Lloyd. My love and respect for Lloyd has magnified by about a million percent since Sunday. Oh no seriously I feel so sorry for him!

And does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumour of Danyl bumming Lloyd? That's a bit wrong.
PaperPrincess_x
PaperPrincess_x

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 am

Olly said that??? What a moron. Did you see Simon said something quickly to Lloyd before Dermot interviewed him. Wonder if he said 'ignore Ollie for his stupid, moronic reaction, I know he's a twat really...'. No, thought not.
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittyqt Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:40 am

Grrr what a twat! Suprised Ollie was like that, thought he'd be alot more gracious, that's just plain RUDE. Shows maturity doesn't come with age!! Can't believe I missed it : - (

I don't think Ollie will win tho, bottom two twice now, and shown himself to be a moron!!!

Kittyqt

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:52 am

He always does that punch the air while hissing 'cum on' thing when he gets through but it was a lot more obvious this time. I think people are starting to notice that he's OUT OF TUNE!! Plus those tight trousers are starting to make me want to vomit...too much information on his package!
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  PaperPrincess_x Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Just thought I'd say there is some GREAT Jedward news! They've been removed from the crappy management that the X Factor final 12 get out on, and are being managed by Louis Walsh's company!!! Even JLS got turned away from being managed by Louis for not being good enough!! WOOHOO FOR JEDWARD!!!

However, I think Louis has only signed them up so he can bum them cos they're Irish. He did that with Boyzone and Westlife, right???
PaperPrincess_x
PaperPrincess_x

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:18 am

Great, another week with warbly wobble legs
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittyqt Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:14 am

LOL

How is Ollie still in???!!!

Kittyqt

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:26 am

Saying that, I liked his second song. Just had to shut my eyes!
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:25 am

Stacy to win! if ollie wins i shall punch my self in the face for a fortnight!

Admin
Admin

https://theexiled.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:43 pm

I, on the other hand, will punch Ollie in the face for a fortnight. Hang on, I think someone already did that...
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Ollie in the final two. Well.....
Fuck.
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  PaperPrincess_x Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Joe is very fit.

I'd shag him. But he says he's a virgin so maybe not?

Ah what the fuck yeah he's one bitchingly hot bastard.

So are the twins. Hell yeah. My mate actually saw them last week at some gig and she has confirmed that it looks as though Edward has a massive cock. Which must mean John is the same.

RESULT!

Oh, and Lloyd's birthday was the day before mine! It's fate! I'm allowed to fancy him! And I think it's ok cos he's 17 now.

And Stacey and Olly the lucky shits, got to sing with Buble and Robbie. WHAT THE FECK WERE THEY THINKING? If your on the same stage as two of the hottest men around, you don't just stand there and fucking sing! You drag them backstage into Simon's dressing room and have a threesome with Simon in his hot tub! Hell to the mother fucking yeah!

But yeah I'm very glad Joe won. He's sweet.
PaperPrincess_x
PaperPrincess_x

Back to top Go down

Post  misstaz Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:57 pm

I just snorted mulled wine out of my nose reading that!
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum