The Exiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spot Busters

4 posters

Go down

Spot Busters Empty Spot Busters

Post  nwiltshire1678 Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:15 am

I hate PMT coz it makes me a psycho to rival candy with mood swings, but worst is the bloody spots, surely at my age I should not suffer with the bastards anymore? I have never found a miracle cure to shift them overnight (and they always come before a big night out) sooooo, who knows of a product that actually really 100% works?
nwiltshire1678
nwiltshire1678

Back to top Go down

Spot Busters Empty Re: Spot Busters

Post  misstaz Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:46 pm

I swear by Dermalogica. I hardly get spots since I started using it a couple of years back and if I do get any (normally at PMfuckingT time) I use pre-cleanse before my face wash to deep clean. Normally stops them before they go manky! Otherwise, pure tea tree oil (not all those generic 'includes tea tree extract stuff) dabbed on the offending spot helps. If you get infected ones, lavender oil calms the redness down.
misstaz
misstaz

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletOne Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:31 am

If it's the greasy spots, the Boots Tea Tree and Witchhazel range is really good. I use the foaming facewash and the spot wand - dries spots out completely in a couple of days.

If it's the horrid under-the-skin-red-angry-boil ones, there's no way of getting rid of it once you have one :-( but Freederm is great as a preventative.
ScarletOne
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Badger Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:20 am

It seems unfair that you can have spots AND wrinkles - but alas, as I've discovered, you bloody well can!! I find Potter's psoriasis cream helps get rid of them once you've got them - you might find it in a healthfood shop.
Mrs Badger
Mrs Badger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum