The Exiled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it wrong?

5 posters

Go down

Is it wrong? Empty Is it wrong?

Post  Femmefartale Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:02 am

Every time I watch Cheaters,all I can think is,'God,I miss Texas weather!'. (It's filmed in and around Dallas.)
All these sad stories of heartbreak-people finding out their loved ones are cheating on them-and I'm thinking about how warm it is there. And once,when this guy broke down crying because they had proof his wife was cheating,I noticed the place behind him sold chilli dogs for 99 cents and got all excited.
I'm horrible.
Femmefartale
Femmefartale

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong? Empty Re: Is it wrong?

Post  nwiltshire1678 Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:05 am

Is the programme like Jeremy Kyle then? I've never seen it? if so the trailor trashe deserve what they get, and I'd be thinking about the bargain food regardeless!!!
nwiltshire1678
nwiltshire1678

Back to top Go down

Post  Femmefartale Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:09 am

No,it's where people suspect their partner/spouse is cheating,and they have these detectives follow them-which is all filmed. I'm ashamed to say I watch it-but my excuse is that I get to see 'home' when I watch it. And I should be more sympathetic to the heartbroken people being shown footage of their loved one's cheating on them instead of thinking how nice and warm it is there and,'Oooh,chilli cheese dogs!!!'
Femmefartale
Femmefartale

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittyqt Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:33 am

I LOVE CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My blokes banned me from watching it tho cos I get very over excited and start screaming at the tv. Things like "I'd kill him" "punch him in the eye" "fucking dog faced slag knickers" then start ranting at my poor bloke "oh my god if you did that I'd kill you like a dog".... I don't think this programme is good for me... but love it lol :-p

Kittyqt

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletOne Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:59 am

I think I need to watch this....what time/channel is it on?!
ScarletOne
ScarletOne

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittyqt Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:50 am

It's on LIVING in the daytime I think, not sure what time! They repeat them quite alot it's so funny when they confront the cheaters in the act. One episode the crew, presenter Joey Grecco (bit of a twat), and the husband go over to a car to confront the wife and bloke and she's AHEM **COUGH** got her head in his lap HAHA. I'd be going MENTAL!

Kittyqt

Back to top Go down

Post  MontyYouTerribleCunt Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Cheaters is hilarious!
MontyYouTerribleCunt
MontyYouTerribleCunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down